Let's try this again. It is now Spring 2011 and the Zellers that posted last have made it BACK to ND with no hitches. They stopped off and saw Cliff and Karen in Nebraska. Rocky and Anna, Carol and Gary, Emile and Dianne, Clay and Sharon, Roger and Gail, wintered in EB and are off again to parts known and unknown.
:) As Linda said in her journal it was a wonderful season of "Drama, Trauma, Hugs and Laughter". Dave/Debbie, Wyn/Ki, Hank/Brenda & Phyllis/Ken will be heading out April 29 & 30.
We expanded our "author" base and we hope you will add a note now and then to this blog. I'm sorry you have to have a google email but that's the way it works. It is easy, free and just DON"T TELL ANYONE WHAT IT IS and just use it for this. IF that doesn't work for you - email me or Whit and we'll get it on. I PROMISE to be better this summer about keeping this up. I don't have 20,000+ pictures staring at me this year. I just sent out 12 invitations to be an author of this blog. :) If I have forgotten anyone - let me know. :)
If you can't figure out the posting - send me an email - or better yet call me. You can add pictures or movies to the blog. WHEN YOU LOG INTO NEW POST at the top right corner is "Edit HTML" and "Compose". CLICK ON COMPOSE. If you have a blog or travel journal please send me your blog address and we will add it - (if you want to that is.)
I have changed the look of the blog - if you don't like it let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment